Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I need a manual or something about electrical, Avion 1998

Customer Question

I need a manual or something about electrical
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: Avion 1998 Tv
JA: What is the model of your '98 RV?
Customer: Whee do I find it on the title
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No ma'am my husband wanted a manual on it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need to order a manual on the whole thing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Getting any kinds of manual or prints is going to be very difficult on something this old. I have been doing this site helping owners for the past 8 years and know of one place that you can try. Click HERE to view, if the info. is not available you make a posting to what you are after. I have had a few owners come back to tell me it has helped.

Also I have been a RV tech for the last 18 years, if you want to go into fine details of the actual problem I might be able to point you in the right direction, you can follow up as much as needed as well.... Hope this helps some... Robert

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm not good with a computer or anything is there a phone number I can call and order a manual and wiring diagram
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

I do not have a manual or I would give it to you, they really do not exist unless you are lucky enough to find another owner . IF you would like me to call and discuss your issue I can try and help but the company does charge a fee for the phone service. When the manufacturer goes out of business OR they no longer make that class of RV it is almost impossible to find anything, that is why I was suggesting trying the manual exchange.

My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, If you would like a refund please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating, just trying to give you an honest answer in a timely matter, many RV experts would not respond to this as the news is never that good on these questions... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 30 days ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...