Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I just got myself into a 1993 Winnebago Itasca sunrise

Customer Question

I just got myself into a 1993 Winnebago Itasca sunrise motorhome. My clearance lights are not functioning & I know I have a blown fuse, but I can not seem to find the chassis fuse block. I found 1 fuse block under the hood on the drivers side. All fuses good in it. Could you please assist?
JA: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?
Customer: As far as I know yes
JA: What is the model of your '93 Chevy?
Customer: Correct with a 454 engine
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes myself. I checked for voltage on my clearance lights which showed negative, plus I have no dashboard lights either
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Negative ma'am
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Normally the RV manufacturer will stick a box outside under the hood or in a side compartment and the chassis builder will stick a fuse box inside, on the Chevy they normally stick that in front of the steering column on the fire wall, Fords the dash swings up and the fuse block is up high. I have a print of that model for 1992 and would expect it would be close to yours, it will show the fuse blocks but you need to read the find print next to each one as they cover all the chassis. What I would do is get a 12 volt test light, turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse and breaker you find for power, that is a quick and easy way to see where the power is missing.... Click HERE for the print, hope this helps some, let me know if you need more help... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert