Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 35ft class super c 35sf four winds thor how and

Customer Question

i have a 35ft class super c 35sf four winds thor how and where do i mount a 12volt ceiling fly fan is their a beam? what is ceiling struture material & possible suport thank your help***@******.***
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: yes i have dedicated 12volt circuit and a path to center of the coach ceiling and have clearance for pull outs need help with support & mounting from ceiling
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: thor 35sf 2016 ford f550 deisel super c 35foot
JA: Are you fixing your F550 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i am doing work my self i am a electrian i have in stalled led tail brake running step lighting & a entrence
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

You can measure from one of the ceiling vents as a rule and go on 16" centers. If the ceiling panels are 4 ft wide that will tell you as well as those edges are on a support. Sometimes you can remove the ceiling vent trim and that opening in the area above the ceiling is open enough to get a tape measure down in there and check them. That are the best ways that we use in my own shop. That open area allows you access to run the wiring as well. Hopefully, they didn't fill it full of Styrofoam. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or if you need additional input from me here?