Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2009 Itasca Suncruiser on a Workhorse chassis. We

Customer Question

We have a 2009 Itasca Suncruiser on a Workhorse chassis. We are loosing fluid from the bearing assembly on both front tires and the local Chevy dealer tells us we must replace the entire kit W8007232 rather than a seal or a portion OT the assembly. Assuming this is so, nobody seems to have the parts locally. We are traveling and will be work camping in Sidney (nowhere) Montana. We should finish there around the 10/15 and heading to our next assignment in Kentucky. We need to find a place to take care of this along the route who will have parts in hand. Any suggestions?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

What I would do is have the part shipped to a authorized workhorse or Winnebago dealer on your path of travel. Click Here for the part or what is coming up for that part number What I would do next after verifying the availability of the part is call Winnebago directly. They can help you find an authorized shop to do the repairs. click HERE for the number and see "service related inquiries" they should be able to look at the network and see which shops they recommend to go to where you are traveling. I worked for several RV manufacturers and they all provided this kind of support, it sounds like you will have to have the part ordered and shipped to the place the repairs are going to be made... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.. Robert