Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Furnace worked fine until last night. The blower was very

Customer Question

Furnace worked fine until last night. The blower was very quiet. Then it made a noise and started making a loud noise. No squealing or metal sounds. The furnace works, blows out heat, like it is suppose to, just makes this loud noise.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

That can be from a blower wheel coming loose or even a mouse that has gotten into the furnace and into the blower. In my area we see this quite often during cooler weather. Some examination would need to be done. IF you have an outside inspection panel you can remove the cover over the blower and inspect that area. Look for any cracks or missing pieces in the blower. Let me know what you find and we can go from there. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or if you need additional input from me here?