Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2005 Fleetwood pioneer 24 foot rv trailer I have

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Fleetwood pioneer 24 foot rv trailer I have 2010 nisson frontier king cab with a tow pack and a 24 valve v6 engine. will it pull the rv /?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?
Customer: the truck has no leakes ,it is a 5 speed manual 62 thousand miles and I am only going 170 miles,no hills
JA: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not trying anything want to know if my nisson will pull the fteetwood ok if the engine is powerfull enough truck is in great shape
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Do you know the actual model number of this trailer? And do I understand that this is a one time trip?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

In checking the towing specs for this vehicle it appears that you are fine. That trailer should weigh about 4,600 lbs or so and that truck shows it can tow about 6100 lbs. Don't lug it down if you hit a grade and keep it to the speed limit and have a decent brake controller and you should be fine. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back it to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?