Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

On My 2003 fleetwood southwind the section of counter top

Customer Question

On My 2003 fleetwood southwind the section of counter top that folds in half and covers the oven/cook top has cracked and broken. How can i replace?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Is this a black metal folding cover?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is corian beige
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

What is the make and model of your oven/cooktop?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Amana model aly2280adb
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

I am attaching a link to an Amana parts source for you. You might also find one at Fleetwood Customer Service by calling(###) ###-####and giving them your FIN number. If this was an OEM installation, they should have one if they still stock these. You might also check prices on Amazon and E-Bay and used ones at Colaw or Arizona RV Salvage. I have had a good number of customers get good used parts from either of those sources. Hop that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. Please enter a rating for my assistance to you on this question as that is the only way I get credit for my time helping. Thanks! http://www.partselect.com/AdvancedModelSearch.aspx?ModelNum=ALY2280ADB&mfgModelNum=&fkMfgID=1&Source=msac&term=ALY2280ADB&utm_source=adcenter&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=ALY2280ADB&match=p&utm_content=m830071080&sw=amana%20range%20part%20for%20aly2280adb

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or if you need additional input from me here?