Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

My 1982 34 foot Pace Arrow gas motorhome I turn the ignition

Customer Question

my 1982 34 foot Pace Arrow gas motorhome I turn the ignition and it's nothing it's like a blown fuse or a dead short somewhere but I cannot locate it is there anyway to bypass this or what can I do to fix it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Before we do a phone chat here..........are you sure that the battery disconnect solenoid isn't just in the "store" position instead of "use" and that the battery just isn't in the loop? Check that and get back to me.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back it to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?