Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

Been in storage about one year. itqasca suncruiser 34rQ,

Customer Question

been in storage about one year.
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: itqasca suncruiser 34rQ
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1995
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried starting will turn over w/starter fluid however no gqas to fuel injectors
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: no and not starting -no gas to injectors
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

With it sitting for a year, if it had fuel in it, it has likely varnished up the filter and the in tank pump. You will need to replace both in order to get it running

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.