Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 32,000 mile have had it 5

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 32,000 mile have had it 5 months. The problem I'm having the front end hits bumps very had and it starting rocking back and forth. I thought at times it was going to roll over. Does it need shocks or more done to it.
Thanks Steve
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

It does sound like it could be the shocks I might inspect them and make sure you do not have one that is busted, sometimes when they fail they will cause the front end to hit and makes for a violent drive. I would see if you can get some Koni self adjusting shocks that allow you to set the firmness on them. I might also have a front end alignment done to make sure everything is in specs, if there is another issue going on then having an alignment done might pick up on the problem. From what you are describing it sounds like an issue with the shocks....

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.....

Robert