Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Norcold 121x in my RV 2009. Controll panel not coming on.

Customer Question

Norcold 121x in my RV 2009 . Controll panel not coming on . There is power to the unit.
Is there a reset button . This started when I changed the light bulb.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

How did you figure out there was power to the fridge? Perhaps you blew a fuse on the control board. I am attaching a copy of the Norcold manual for you. Print it out so you have it. Lots of good information in there and a trouble shooting ladder. If you have a 12 VDC test light or a small digital multimeter this isn't too hard.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Get back to me if you need more or help with the testing. All follow ups are included in our fee. You might just have to unplug the optical connection on the control board and plug it back in again. Might be just a bad connection. Changing the bulb shouldn't have done anything to make it not come on.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Since I didn't hear back from you I am thinking you were able to resolve this issue, but if not, please get back to me. I will offer you a phone chat option as well as that may help and some of our customers prefer this.