gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I had a guy do some work he left without finishing he

Customer Question

Good evening I had a guy do some work he left without finishing he disconnected my batteries now I don't know what goes where
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

I would give him a call and have him come over at his own expense and do this for you. He should have done it when he was there. How could he have checked his work without testing it? What is this on?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He first put a hydro booster on , he did that my battery try was rusty he fixed that never cam back to put the batteries back in want answer calls and I did pay him
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's a 1985 Pace Arrow Fleetwood motor home
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Batteries in front?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
front driver side there is 3 of them
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

This is hard to do from here, not knowing what other equipment you might have. These all have some slight variations. I think the safest way for you to do this is to give Fleetwood Customer Service a call at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number and have them send you a complete set of wiring diagrams for this. Otherwise, there is a chance we may get this wrong and do some damage to your electrical system. Or give a good mobile tech a call and have him come over and do this for you. It shouldn't take but about 15 minutes.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank u
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

I have to go into town and will be gone a few hours, so I will opt out of this and let another tech here offer something if they can.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

You are welcome!