gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have a 2015 Georgetown xl that we picked up and drove home

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Georgetown xl that we picked up and drove home on Friday. We parked and tried to auto level. I did not get the coach level as I forgot to pot blocks under the front jack. In auto mode I set the coach to self level. Ended up lifting up both front wheel of the ground. Was unable to retract the jacks to correct the problem. On the auto leveler the right side arrow was blinking. I have went through every thing I can find trying to reset, to no avail. There is no one at the dealership to help me until tomorrow. I also cannot put the slides out, I am assuming this is due to the coach not being level. Would appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Sharon *
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

You are correct and you will need to manually retract the jacks and then reset the system. Do you have the Operator's Manual for this or not?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have been using the on line information from lippert. I do not know where the motors are to do a manual retraction. I also am a women 77 years old. My husband has macular degeneration and is not able to assist.
Thank you
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

I think you might want to call in a good mobile tech here it assist you Sharon. This is kind of a challenge for most people who aren't half your age. Most RV parks can recommend someone for you that they know will do a good job. What do you think?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Unfortunately I believe I just wasted good money for nothing. I still am the one who has to figure this out
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

You may request a refund here as we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I am just trying to have you get this resolved quickly and you need some "hands on" help here. Way too many things that might have to be done and manually retracting the jacks if you haven't done it before is not that easy to do........hence my suggestion for a mobile tech OR get the dealer to send out someone. They should have gone over all this with you when you purchased the unit. You mentioned you already have the information from Lippert, so not much more I can do here.