Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Is there a fee for this service?

Customer Question

is there a fee for this service?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

NO it is not a "free" service, you make a deposit and then get to work with an expert and you can follow up as much as possible. When you are satisfied you select a rating and the expert gets partial credit.

As far as your issue it does sound like the switch but in order to know for sure you would need to do some voltage checks with a meter to narrow down the problem. Click HERE for a service manual and it will tell you where to check for voltage. IF you do not want to pay for this service please let me know, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page... Robert