peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Dash has no power ,fuel pump has no power, will nolt start,

Customer Question

dash has no power ,fuel pump has no power, will nolt start
JA: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?
Customer: don't know if replaced, No power to fuse box either. No lights, batteries at 13 volts, I replaced the circuit breakers mounted on the outside of the firewall, power thru them. Is there a circuit breaker or fuseable link at the ignition key?
JA: What is the model of your '13 RV?
Customer: IT is a 1992 Silver eagle with an oshkosh chassis, diesel pusher.
JA: Are you fixing your Eagle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have replaced the visible CB's, bypassed the ignition key and pluggged power into the panel at the choke fuse. The dash comes on, but no power to lights or fuel pump.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any shorted or damaged fusible links causing this fault here.I have seen these on the firewall with a main power junction panel or at the alternator and starter assembly.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That is the problem, I can't see any more breakers or fuseable links. I would like a wiring diagram for a 1992 Oshkosh rear diesel chassis. It seems to have a Ford steering column. I have replace the CB's that I can see but I don't know if there is one on the starter switch
pertaining to my original question, can you get me a general wiring diagram for my 92 Oshkosh diesel pusher?

Unfortunately with my info being limited here I will have to see if anyone else can assist further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete