gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Gulfstream motorhome it's a 1988 is having problems starting

Customer Question

Mike Gulfstream motorhome it's a 1988 is having problems starting car battery is fully charged but like once again it won't start the starter isn't getting enough juice or none at all and my coach chassis button won't turn over and I don't know if that's a big deal or not we put it on store and now it won't come off of store and act like it's going to run what do I do to get it started. thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Are you sure that the battery you are using is really viable? If it just has some surface voltage and not any real cranking amps, it won't really turn over and start. I would check that first and clean the cables.