peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

MY OVER HEAD SPEAKERS WOULD WORK AT ALL IS THERE A FUSE & IF

Customer Question

MY OVER HEAD SPEAKERS WOULD WORK AT ALL IS THERE A FUSE & IF SO WHERE DO I FIND IT ? IN THE MANUAL THEY TALK ABOUT A SWITCH ON THE DASH THAT MUST BE ON RADIO TO LET THE SPEAKERS WORK BUT ON MINE I CANT FIND THAT SWITCH I HAVE THE ONE IN THE DVD COMPARTMENT & ONE ON THE UPPER LEFT OF THE DASH THAT IS USED WHEN THE UNIT IS TURNED OFF & YOU WANT TO PLAY THE RADIO BUT THE OTHER SWITCH I CANT FIND. ALSO MY OUT SIDE RADIO HAS NO POWER AT ALL . ARE THEY ALL ONE PROBLEM ? & IS THERE A FUSE THAT I CANT FIND ? I HAVE A 2007 ITA
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually on most models the switch is on the radio itself.If you have not checked the radio for this switch this needs done.If this is or was done and found that there is no switch on the radio let me know.

As for the slide out issue this may be a fault with the slide out motor or switch possibly causing this fault needing replaced.This will have to be checked/tested further to locate which component is the cause here and from there that component replaced/repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete