Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Trying to find out how to adjust slide, 2016 FR Vengence

Customer Question

Trying to find out how to adjust slide
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2016 FR Vengence with Lippert Hyd slide
JA: What is the model of your '16 RV?
Customer: Vengence Toy hauler
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes myself. tried the adj screws but did not help
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

IF this is a 2016 I might consider letting the dealer do the adjustment, you could make things worse then when you started, many times something like this would be covered if the room is out of adjustment. I understand the hassle of bringing it in but in the long run it might be best. Click HERE and see if that looks like your room, Lippert has all kinds of arrangements, if you do make an adjustments I would mark all your bolts with a paint pen so if you have to you can line them back up the way they were if needed.... Sometimes you also do not get allot of adjustment out of these so if there is an issue might not be able to make a big enough adjustment.... Hope this helps some... Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I left it at a dealer for 2 weeks. Being I did not buy it from them they charged me $200 convenience fee. Picked it up be fore the holidays and it was worse than before. I decide to see if I can fix my self.
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

wow, that does not seem right with the dealer and them charging you.... Look at the link I sent you and see if that is your room, it will show how to adjust, if you go to lipperts web site they do have allot of info for each of there rooms, click HERE and have a look.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
that's the one I have. I just printed it out and going to the garage to adjust it. I will let you know how it goes.
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Sounds good glad it was the correct one.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert