Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2005 Beaver Patriot Thunder Worked on water manifold leaks.

Customer Question

2005 Beaver Patriot Thunder
Worked on water manifold leaks. Replaced several bonets.
Now no cold water. Good hot water flow. Any ideas?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

HI my name is Robert...

One side of the manifold should be all cold lines and the other side all hot lines, the cold lines will run through the water filters prior to the manifold, make sure the filters are clear. the main cold supply goes into one side of the manifold on top and then it branches out one thing I do see if the outdoor sprayer has both hot and cold lines going to it so make sure the valves are closed or the water might be able to mix. Also I am sure you are aware of that each valve needs to be opened with a square type key, the cold supply will come from the tank or city water and then will go through the water filter to the manifold... Let me know if you need more help... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.....

Robert