Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We own a 2008 Roadtrek 210 Popular and we need to replace

Customer Question

We own a 2008 Roadtrek 210 Popular and we need to replace the blackwater tank which
is cracked.
Can you tell me who Roadtrek gets the blackwater tank from and what the part number of that tank is?
I would like to contact the manufacturer of that tank to see if I can order one directly from them as Roadtrek does not have that tank in stock.
I need the name of the manufacturer of that tank and the part number for the tank that fits my 2008 210 Popular.
Thanks for any info you can provide.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

It is cracked, there is a good chance that it is an ABS tank and I wouldn't replace that again with the same type. You can go to a polypropylene tank that won't break......even if it freezes. I replace all the ABS tanks in my shop jobs with these. I get mine from Inca Plastics in Southern California, but there are others who make these. When I do this in my shop, I put the largest tank I can into that spot. Many times you do have extra room. Maybe in this you won't, but you can still use the upgraded tank style. There are several companies who make custom tanks to any specs. All-Rite Manufacturing is one. The problem is, that neither of these sell directly to the retail trade and you have to go through an RV dealer or shop. If you can't find one locally, let me know. Hope this helps some here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.