Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do I lower the temp. on a dometic auto set rv refer

Customer Question

how do I lower the temp. on a dometic auto set rv refer
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What is the model of the dometic? Should be a sticker inside the door, most start with a RM or DM and then number...

Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
rm2652
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
RM2653
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

OK...

IF you look inside the fridge on the back you will see some fins, on one of the fins will be a white cover, under the cover is a wire which is the thermistor, that is what allows the fridge to cool off. Move it up for colder and down for warmer. Also they make an aftermarket thermistor that gives you more control over the temp as it adds a dial in... Click HERE and have a look, that might help as well. Hope this helps, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert