gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

A//c unit on my rv will not run on high and sometimes on low

Customer Question

a//c unit on my rv will not run on high and sometimes on low hooked up to bad power and has been bad ever since!
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

What is the make of your A/C and is this a ceiling direct vent or a ducted unit and wall mount thermostat? If wall mount, what is the make and style? Please explain the "bad power" comment so I know what happened here. Get back to me with this and I can help you sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?