Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We are just taking delivery on a 2007 Allegro bay and have

Customer Question

We are just taking delivery on a 2007 Allegro bay and have discovered the pioneer system for the audio needs a password. Can you help with that?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also need to know if the generator is a special brand or commonly used in other RVs as well
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

It probably has an Onan generator and those are common to most all RVs. And what is the model number off the Pioneer system? Get back to me with this and I can assist you further. Same with the generator. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I can tell you that you will need to contact Pioneer and give them the model and serial number so they can check it against the list of stolen units. Kind of a pain, but you can see that it is for the Customer's benefit so that a stolen unit might be recovered. I am adding a link for that contact information. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more on the generator once you know the make and model.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just wondering if you were able to resolve this issue since I didn't hear back from you? If not, please let me know and we can sort this out. I will also offer a phone chat option for you in case you feel that would be more helpful here.