Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have just purchased a used (4k miles) 2009 Fleetwood on a

Customer Question

I have just purchased a used (4k miles) 2009 Fleetwood on a dodge Mercedes sprinter chassis. I'm looking for a knowledge Fleetwood dealer/mechanic to teach me about the operations. my zip code is 98028 - Kenmore, WA. Can you suggest the best please.
Thanks,
David (###) ###-####
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

It wouldn't have to be a Fleetwood dealer or person. Most any good mobile tech could come and teach you about this and all the appliances and systems. Check with your local RV parks and see who they recommend. Some will work for local shops. Where is Kenmore near?

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

I will offer you a phone chat option in case you want to discuss this further with me. No time limit or on number of calls.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Just wondering if you were able to resolve this issue since I didn't hear back from you? If not, please let me know and we can sort this out. I will also offer a phone chat option for you in case you feel that would be more helpful here.