Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2001 Holiday Rambler Ambassador Motor home. The

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Holiday Rambler Ambassador Motor home. The bedroom slide not working. I have power to switch. the motor works - I jumped across to it. Is there a relay between switch and motor if so where is it ??? Is there something else I should look for??? Thank you. ***** ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I think you are on the right track on this if you have power at the switch and can jump the motor and it works, the relay control board would be between the motor and switch. I am looking now to see if I can find location of that, might take me a few mins... Will respond shortly.....

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

SO... Not seeing where they stuck that relay or control board, One thing I wanted to mention is I have seen sometimes when the switch is installed the wires will bend and make poor contact on the inner wall so make sure you try to use the switch when it is out, make sure all the connections are good and the wires are not bent. I think the next step is to get a hold of HR technical support with your coach number and they should be able to tell you the exact location, below is the contact info for them, I have helped other owners get in touch with them and they can be helpful... Hope this helps... Robert

Parts, Service & Technical Support(###) ###-####br />Mon-Fri from 7 am – 4 pm, PT