Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Where is the leveling module on a tuscany motorhome

Customer Question

where is the leveling module on a tuscany motorhome
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling??? Normally on these leveling systems they like to stick the control module under the control pad in the dash OR in the center overhead of one your front storage compartments, try and follow the harness from the pad inside and see where it is going, any wires from the jacks would also be going to the control module.... Let me know if you still need more help..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi... was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert