Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have 31' a 2014 Jayco Eagle 5th wheel. The landing gear

Customer Question

I have 31' a 2014 Jayco Eagle 5th wheel. The landing gear has failed on the motor side leg. I can fix but having trouble in ID of jacks. Length & weight rating is a little confusing. Info plate on camper says it weighs 5000# ***** the front. Many choices of replacements & don't want to get wrong legs. Can you help? Thanks, ***** ***** Mt. Vernon, IL
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

The easiest way is to count the teeth on both gears. Many of these are interchangeable, but the teeth number is ***** key. There are kits for them. Most are Atwood or LCI when late vintage like yours. Get that information to me and I can give you the kit number. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Since I didn't hear back from you I am wondering if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?