peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I need to know what fuse controls the radiator cooling fan,

Customer Question

I need to know what fuse controls the radiator cooling fan
JA: Has the car been overheating? Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: We dont know whay fuse is responsible for the fan
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1987 tioga
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We want to check the fuse, but dont know whay fuse to check
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

I dont have a fuse chart for this model myself here but saw no one else has posted any help.I would check all fuses in all fuse panels for any blown fuses.If all fuses are o.k. it is possible that the fan motor itself may have burned out needing replaced as I have seen occur before.You would need to have the fan circuit tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause for this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete