Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

This is question I asked earlier. I understand what you said

Customer Question

this is a follow up question I asked earlier. I understand what you said on the wiring for the 30 amp. But now when I plug in to 15 amp home electric, nothing comes on either, when it used to come on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

When you plug into a standard household outlet you can have line loss and it can cause problems, I understand you have done it in the past but it is not recommended. The incoming AC voltage should be going right to the breaker panel, so I would check for voltage at the main breaker, if you have voltage go around and make sure no GFI"S have tripped these will be outlets with a test and rest on them, they are normally in the bathroom and or galley but could also be on the outside.....

IF 220 was applied direct then the breaker panel might have taken a hit, What I might alosdo is get a polarity checker, places like Home Depot have them for a few dollars, it will plug into the outlets and tell you if there is a wiring fault. Have to trace the power into the RV at the breaker panel, if you have NO voltage at the panel it has to be the cord, adapter or supply source... Robert