Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I own a 2002 Georgie Boy Suite, My questions is, I can not

Customer Question

I own a 2002 Georgie Boy Suite, My questions is, I can not crank or start motor home, but every thing else works on motorhome from air conditioner , horn, lights etc.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Sorry for the delay, I see no other experts have responded. What I would do to start is get a test light turn the ignition ON start probing for power, go to the starter solenoid and see if you are getting voltage on the smaller post when the ignition is turned on. Check all your chassis fuses as well for power, if this is a ford they will stick the fuse box under the drivers instrument panel up high, the dash cover will swing up or have a few screws to take out to remove it, if it is a workhorse then that fuse box would be near the steering colmun on the firewall, also look under the engine access for another fuse box. Probe all the fuses and breakers you see for power. Make sure the slide-rooms are in and the engine is in park or that might prevent the engine from cranking over. A test light will allow you to check for power but the ignition switch needs to be on when doing so. Hope this helps some.... Robert