Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience

Just purchased a 2001 Holiday Rambler Admiral 36dbd and was

Customer Question

Just purchased a 2001 Holiday Rambler Admiral 36dbd and was driving on highway and noticed a lot of sway in the backend. I can't seem to find what type of suspension the rv has. any remedies? I am new at this RV think
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Being new to an RV it is going to take some getting use to being that high, that top heavy, that under powered, that heavy, and with those big flat sides that wind loves to push on. Some sway is normal and just takes some getting use to. The first things to check are correct tires size and load rating and air pressure. Next check for broken or worn out sway bar components. Last you would replace the shocks.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris