peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I just got this generator for my RV. It is a propane model.

Customer Question

I just got this generator for my RV. It is a propane model. I would like to make it a gasoline model. What would I have to buy? Is there a kit that I can purchase?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.
I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you may have to visit an RV repair facility or small engine repair facility to have them look at your generator and set up to see what is needed to convert this and if it can be done for sure since no one else has posted any info on this here.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.
Thanks Pete