Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I am in an fs31 class c RV and an light with a car and a

Customer Question

Hi, I am in an fs31 class c RV and an ***** *****ght with a car and a triangle has come on? Just wondering what this means?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Most of the time, this is the signal for your emergency flashers. Did you stop and go outside to see if they were flashing? There should be a button that you push there to shut them off again. If you didn't hit the button, there may be a malfunction in the switch that caused them to come on. If they aren't flashing, it may still be some kind of malfunction. Please get back to me if you need more OR you don't see the flashers on and we can go from there. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Since I didn't hear back from you I am wondering if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?