peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My indactor lights for the slideout switch and wterpump the

Customer Question

my indactor lights for the slideout switch and wterpump the clearance light glow when not turned on its is a 2004 mountain air newmar
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: indacator lights on the switchs
JA: What is the model of your '04 RV?
Customer: model3878 newmar mountain arie
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: iam wandering if a bad grund could cause this
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be due to an issue with shorted wiring to or leading to the switch/controls causing the lights to come on like this here.I would have this checked to see if there is any shorted or damaged wiring needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete