Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience

Need to determine location of dryer vent on a montana 305 rl

Customer Question

Need to determine location of dryer vent on a montana 305 rl before drilling
JA: What year is your Montana?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Installing new units and need to drill hole for dryer vent
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Inside the front compartment where the dryer is to be installed. There should be a 4 inch by 4 inch sticker showing where the vent hole should be drilled. If there is not then you can install the vent where you want. You will need to press on the walls in the cubby hole to make sure you do not drill into a stud. There is also the option to drill down towards the fifth wheel. Many choose that option do to less likely leak source.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.