Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Can you tell me where the main 30 amp breaker is located on

Customer Question

Can you tell me where the main 30 amp breaker is located on 2005 r-vision sport plus motorhome
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

In the load center which is probably going to be a WFCO unit. Black and about 18" square and along the floorline. Open up the pane and the fuses are on the right and the breakers, including the main breaker will be on the left. It might be a Magnetek unit and those are the same size and dark brown. The top folds down and again..........breakers on the left side and fuses on the right side. If you need more help with a particular issue on this please get back to me and I can help you sort that out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not real clear on location of panel but found it
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

They can move these all over depending on the floor plan and options. We know what they look like so we hunt for them in my shop the same as I told you. Was the breaker thrown or do you have another problem that needs to be addressed here? If so, give me the background and I can direct you further.