Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am working on a 1999 Tiffin Allegra motorhome. It has the

Customer Question

I am working on a 1999 Tiffin Allegra motorhome . It has the workhorse chassis. It's a P30. The parking brake motor has no 12 volt power. I really need a wiring diagram to see how to test and diagnose. Thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I would suggest you go ahead and just get a Workhorse Chassis Manual so you have that and more if you are a DIY guy and want to do some of your own work. Many that come here to this site do. I am adding a link to a good site for those manuals at a reasonable price and they have them on CD in case you don't want a hard copy. Hope that proves helpful here. http://www.lloydsautolit.com/

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the info Randall. And for the speedy answer. I took a look at the link you sent. I wanted to share with you that I have used just answer for years. Usually what the techs do is upload me something digital to the conversation. That way I am not out more money with what I have spent on this thread already. I am a small garage working on this rv for a customer. Thanks again!

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

If I had just that I would be happy to give it to you. I have an RV shop as well and you can never have too many manuals. You might try Tiffin for something like that, but I am pretty sure we don't have any RV techs here with those. I have been here 7 years and know pretty much what most others have available. And you are welcome!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Okay. Thanks for help. I got desperate here Friday so called Workhorse Chassis parts number(###) ###-#### The guy there was very nice. He was very knowledgeable about the park brake system. He helped me find the diagrams I needed on Workhorse Site. (Free of Charge). Then he went on to offer me direct shipped parts to my business. Workhorse was a huge help. In the past they have NOT been this way. Maybe they are changing for the future. Either way I do appreciate you offering to help. I would be willing to give an excellent rating if Justanswer did not charge me for this question.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I would have way over 10,000 positive ratings if that were the case here. I don't make the rules. Glad you got it sorted out and I will keep their number and make note of the help they offered. Thanks for getting back to me. I have a shop as well and at least there, everyone pays me! Quite a few of our customers don't and so on those questions we work for free. Sucks, but it is the way it is.