gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have norcold 1210 that stopped cooling

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Open up the outside inspection cover on the rear of the fridge and look for two things. One would be any yellowish debris around the base of the burner OR if you have a recall safety kit tell me if the red light is on. Once I know these two things we can go from there. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question? If you did or still need some assistance and input from me here please get back to me. Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have already repaired the unit it's hard to use your service when it takes 2 or more days to get any response I hope there are not any charges for this
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

My first response was 9 minutes after you asked the question. I suspect you just missed it. Glad you got it sorted out, but we could have saved you some money as that was an easy one to fix. Hope they treated you o.k. and thank for getting back to me.