gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Need battery wire diagram for my 1085 pace arrow, yes all is

Customer Question

need battery wire diagram for my 1085 pace arrow
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: yes all is fine. I just bought this and it only had one battery. But it takes three . don`t know how to hook up the other batteries
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1985 fleetwood pace arrow
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was able get it started and the charging system is working fine 14,7
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: just need to know what cables goes to what battery, if I had diagram I could figure it out
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

You should be able to contact Fleetwood Customer Service at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number and have them forward a set to you. All these are slightly different depending on what accessories were added. If you want............attach a photo or two of the wiring you have and I should be able to direct you in this. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back to see if you perhaps missed my earlier response to your question? Please get back to me if you still need some additional input from me to help resolve this.