Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My norcold rv fridge stopped working is ther a reset button

Customer Question

my norcold rv fridge stopped working is ther a reset button mode reads [n] on panel
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

What is the model number off the data tag? Most have to be reset from the rear on the board. Get back to me with this and I can attach an instruction.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

The model number is ***** the inside on the wall. It will begin with an "N" and then 3 or 4 numbers.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I suspect this is an older 600 series fridge and I am attaching a copy of the Norcold Service Manual for you. Please print it out so you have it. It gives the reset procedure. And if you get this "N" code which is for no cooling possible, then we should address why that happened. Overheating is one reason and that can be caused by any number of things, including poor installation or a failing cooling unit. We can sort that out pretty quickly. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/600.pdf