Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Norcold refrigerator n/no co Fault Code No cooling detected.

Customer Question

Norcold refrigerator n/no co Fault Code No cooling detected. Service Manual says Disconnect the 12 Vdc power positive and negative wires from the power board.Disconnect the following, Solenoid gas valve wires, Spark/sense electrode assembly wires, the picture does not identify these three sets of wires. can you help?
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: the same.
JA: What is the model of your '12 RV?
Customer: 34 foot Winnebago sightseer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes the dealer requires one to two weeks to check this out I received the Refrigerator Service Manual page 21 I get the five blinks on refrigerator no cooling
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Long story camping world installed wrong front Air, when we returned from trip they said they would replace Air in one day. It took nine days motor home was not level by the time we picked up the motor home refrigerator was off, out of propane and I am trying to restart refrigerator, I now have power, and propane not yet able to reset fault code. David
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

What is the model of the Norcold? It depends on the reset.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you want I have model and serial outside I can go out and get it.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** two reset procedures depending on the board.... Click HERE and HERE.... Just want to make sure you have the right one, The spark sense electrode wires are the wires that are above the burner tube or what sparks, they go to the circuit board, the solenoid should also have wires going to it, after the solenoid is the burner tube or where the LP comes out, so when the solenoid opens it allows the flow of LP. Click HERE for a service manual see page 27 "DC connections" for the gas valve........ Hope this helps, if you still need more help please let me know... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help on this??

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert