Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Does Fleetwood make a 1999 gas engine 29ft. model with a

Customer Question

Does Fleetwood make a 1999 gas engine 29ft. model with a slideout
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I am going to look into this some more for you, I have to pull each model and check the specs, so far after doing a quick look I know the Bounder does not have one but want to check the rest, will take a few mins..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

So I went though all the motorized models and they do NOT have one with a slide-out at that length. IT looks to me after looking at each model the slide-room will be used if the unit is over 32' such as the Flair.... Sorry if this is not good news for you, if there is anything else I can do for you please let me know, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert