gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have just purchased a cedar creek champagne 5th wheel that

Customer Question

I have just purchased a cedar creek champagne 5th wheel that has extensive roof and electrical damage. I am try to get all three of the slides out. they are hydraulic. I see one pump and valve assembly in the front with three solenoids. one says slide-out. will manually over-riding that solenoid work all three slides? or, do I need to find another set of pumps and solenoids it appears that all the hydraulic lines are hooked together and run to the jacks slides etc. I'm confused...help me out here
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Whose system does this have?

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you perhaps missed my earlier response to your question. If so or you still need some assistance with this issue, please get back to me with the maker of your system as I need to know that before I can give you an answer. Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Good Morning, please close out the question. I figured out the system. Thanks!

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

10-4