Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 35' 1995 Allegro motor home with a rear engine

Customer Question

I have a 35' 1995 Allegro motor home with a rear engine Cummings diesel engine and a Ellison 6 speed automatic transmission. The push button electronic transmission control will not respond. The vehicle has been setting for a couple of years but has been started periodically and the transmission engaged but not driven.Also, the front hydraulic leveling jacks will not come down. I suspect it is due to not being used for so long and are just frozen up. Someone told me one of the actuators did not look good.Do you have anyone that can help me with this problem.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Have you tried to dis-connect the chassis battery cables for about 10 mins and see if the shifter responds???

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert