spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.

I have a 93 fleetwood coronado the dash AC is driping like

Customer Question

I have a 93 fleetwood coronado the dash AC is driping like its working greag but only get hot air out of dash vent it has sat for years and suspect a stuck blend door. Where is it? How do i get to it? How can i check it?
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 months ago.

Good morning Ron sorry for delay

This sounds more like the drain coming out of ac/heater box may be plugged allowing water to puddle and get pushed out vent, it also causes evaporator to freeze so there would be no cooling coming out vents just warm air.

Look outside ac box for a rubber hose that goes to nothing and stick a coat hanger up to clear any debris.

The rubber hose should be just below were heater hoses go into box, also try crimping off heater hoses with vise grips to make sure heater control valve is not leaking by.

The fact you are seeing dripping tells us ac is working other wise no water would be there.