Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2004 Georgie Boy Pursuit that has a bad in floor

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Georgie Boy Pursuit that has a bad in floor guide roller. It appears to be about 6" in length with a PVC or Teflon Coating. The slide manufacturer was RBW who is no longer in business as is Georgie Boy. I'm trying to locate a part so I can replace it. Any ideas?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Other than researching the web for parts and on RV groups I have found little help on obtaining a part. I have contacted dealers and received no help. I would tackle the job myself if i can get the part need.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: thats it
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Check with ALKO as they bought out RBW and if they don't service that part let me know and I can check on one that might work from another maker. All follow ups are included in our fee..

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They have a roller but do not know if it will work!
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

If you give them the size of yours they should be able to tell you. How expensive is it? No return if it is wrong?

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Hopefully, you got this resolved as I didn't hear back from you. You can always return to this posting again if you Bookmark it and we can do a follow up. All part of our service and please take time to enter a rating as that is the only way I get credit for my time spent helping you. Thanks! Be safe........

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

I am attaching a link to another source of RBW parts. I think he used to work for them. Please let me know how this works out. http://www.myrvpartsplacestore.com/AL-KO-RBW_bymfg_1-0-1.html