Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We cannot get slides to work on 2003 gulfstream sun voyager

Customer Question

We cannot get slides to work on 2003 gulfstream sun voyager trio motor home. Is there a master breaker somewhere?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Make sure the parking brake is set, the engine is in park or neutral and you have good battery voltage, if you have not tried try running the engine and see if that helps. Many slide-rooms are wired directly to the battery so go to the battery and follow the cables and look for one cable that has a fuse or breaker on it, below is a picture of what the breaker can look like, as a general rule it would be 18" from the battery and can be on the frame OR inside a battery control box with other fuses, breakers and solenoids, each post on the breaker should have voltage to chassis ground. Most breaker will have a tiny tab on them that pops out when they trip, other breakers have a red button and a small arm that swings up and down. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, I am around daily and respond when I can.... Robert

Breaker.

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you still need more help please let me know...

Robert