peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

How do I fix loose arm rests on fourwinds motorhome 2000

Customer Question

how do I fix loose arm rests on fourwinds motorhome 2000
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases the arm rests pins/bolts or arm rest guides may need replaced as they can sometimes wear and cause this issue here.You would have to inspect this further to locate the source of the fault and repaired from there.In some cases the seats may need taken apart for inspection to locate the cause and repair it from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete