Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Norcold n611 on light flashes 5 times is this a fault code?

Customer Question

norcold n611 on light flashes 5 times is this a fault code?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

The flashing 5 times means the controls have locked the fridge out, there is a way to reset this at the circuit board, it will depend on the style of board you have, if the code does not clear OR comes back you will need to get it looked at. Click HERE and HERE for the reset on this. Hope this helps, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert

Also sometimes a blocked or failed cooling unit can cause this code, make sure the fridge is level, if you smell ammonia or see a yellowish powder on the back of the fridge it would be a red flag.

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert