Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

2005 Sightseer 30ft the slideout wont go out on rear, both

Customer Question

2005 Sightseer 30ft the slideout wont go out on rear, both motors run front starts to go out, rear does not move. Tried to crank out rear (clockwise?) wont move.
Category: RV
Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you.I am looking over your info now and will reply back soon with some info , thanks!

Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.

can you hear the rear motor working?

it sounds like it is jammed or has failed?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The rear motor runs and the slide out only response to the front motor. I tried cranking it out and it cranks but dosent move
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have no cell service where Im at I will try tomorrow morning when I have service
Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.

ok i do not think there will be much you can do since it will not crank out by hand. something may be bound up. i would let it alone and get it looked at . i hope you are not on a trip :(

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Im having looked at now, thanks
Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.

ok, sorry i didnt want to waste your time and possibly cause more damage, please let me know the outcome. hopefully you will still give us a chance in the future with other issues, Lou P.

Expert:  Lou P. replied 4 months ago.

Sir did you get the rv fixed up ?

Let me know if you were satisfied with my responses or not. Hope it all went well for you.